The Governor’s Executive Order 20-91 classifies our law firm as an essential service provider. While we remain open for business full-time, we are doing so by strictly following, without exception, these safety precautions:
- Our front door will remain locked, even during regular business hours (as they have been since March 13). No walk-ins will be permitted entry, and all conferences will be conducted either telephonically or online.
- Our staff, attorneys, and professional cleaning service, for nearly a month, have followed a detailed cleaning protocol. We will continue to do so indefinitely.
- Our staff has been given total autonomy to work remotely from home, with completely flexible hours that fit their schedule and comfort level given current circumstances.
- Every attorney and staff member at GTS has capably worked remotely from home for years. Working remotely is not new to us! Ironically, we learned to seamlessly work in shifts and remotely immediately after a somewhat similar natural disaster hit Charlotte County, i.e. Hurricane Charley.
- Whether an existing client or a new client, there will be no delay in the services we provide.
All three of our attorneys grew up in Charlotte County. We are a hometown law firm, and take the health and welfare of our neighbors very seriously.