WHILE WE REMAIN OPEN FOR BUSINESS, HERE ARE THE SAFETY MEASURES WE ARE TAKING IN REGARD TO CORONAVIRUS.
Despite these difficult Coronavirus times, we remain open for business! However, we’ve had to make some adjustments…..
Due to Coronavirus, many courts, law firms, and businesses are taking immediate precautions to protect national health and safety. We are a hometown law firm, and take the health and welfare of our neighbors very seriously. As a result, we have taken the following steps to ensure the safety of our staff, clients, and their respective families – these precautions benefit everyone:
- We have already instituted a rigorous cleaning procedure within our office. In addition to the efforts of our professional office cleaning service, all of our staff members and attorneys have agreed to chip in and do additional, daily sanitizing on their own.
- In-office appointments will only occur when specifically authorized by one of our attorneys. Our staff is not authorized to set in-office appointments on its own. Instead, we will conduct as much business as possible via telephone or Skype.
- Despite being open for business during regular business hours, our front door will remain locked. No walk-ins or other persons without a pre-approved in-office appointment will be permitted entry.
- Anyone permitted into our office will have access to hand sanitizer, which must be used immediately upon entry.
- Pre-approved in-office appointments will only be conducted in the conference room. The attorney and his assistant will personally ensure the conference room is sanitized immediately before you arrive, and immediately after you leave our office.
- During in-office appointments, attorneys will sit at least 6 feet away from clients, as recommended by the Center for Disease Control. Please understand we are not being rude, just safe for everyone’s safety! Instead of a handshake, we’ll replace it with an elbow bump or a friendly nod!
- Understanding the difficulties people have scheduling an appointment during this unprecedented time, we are trying to only schedule in-office appointments either early in the morning or near the end of the day.
We appreciate your cooperation during these unprecedented times. While these precautions admittedly will be inconvenient at times, they are necessary. Also, the quality of our legal assistance will not be affected at all by these precautions.
Thank you, and stay healthy!