Statement of Clients’ Rights
- As our Martindale-Hubbell AV rating demonstrates, you will receive skilled and diligent legal service in accordance with the highest standards of the legal profession.
- As our Martindale-Hubbell AV rating demonstrates, we will conduct ourselves ethically in accordance with the Florida Bar’s Code of Professional Responsibility.
- Your telephone calls will be returned promptly, and your questions and concerns will be directly addressed.
- We will consistently keep you informed as to the status of your legal matter, because your direct involvement in your case allows us to provide you the best possible legal representation.
- You will be treated with courtesy and consideration by every member of our firm.
- At the very outset of representation, attorney and client will first agree on exactly how fees will be computed, and the manner and frequency of billing.
- You will receive independent professional judgment and undivided loyalty from our firm which is un-compromised by conflicts of interest.
- You, as the client, always make the final decision on whether your legal matter will be settled through compromise or decided at trial. While we will provide you with straight-forward advice based on our experience, you ultimately have the final say as to how your case resolves.
- Your legal matter will be kept confidential by our entire office, to the extent permitted by law.